Does anyone know if any TBC module can process the PPK data from the new DJI Phantom 4 RTK?
We would like to use the PPK functionality (no mobile coverage) without the DJI base station. We also don't want to purchase anymore software as we are already TBC users.
The 4 attached files prefixed 100_004 are the files from the Phantom 4 RTK. The other 2 files prefixed 'auck' are RINEX files from a nearby CORS station.
Our DJI reseller said the following about the 4 files:
- PPKRAW has the satellite observations in RTCM3.2 MSM5 format.
- EVENTLOG has the time log in binary
- Rinex has the rinex observations
- Timestamp contains the following, in ASCI
- 1. Photo number
- 2. Exposure time of GPS seconds of the week
- 3. Exposure time of GPS week
- 4. Phase compensation between north antennae to CMOS centre (mm)
- 5. Phase compensation between east antenna to CMOS centre (mm)
- 6. Phase compensation between up/down antenna (downward is positive) to centre of CMOS (mm)