I just wanted to verify that TBC v5.0 seems to be handling blocks a lot better. I used to battle blocks because I would get a lot of blocks that had nested entities on the 0 layer, so when you exploded blocks you would get a bunch of data on the zero layer that you would have to manual sort through. I am surprised that this didn't make the release notes, if so, but I do understand there was probably a lot to cover. I went through 6 old projects yesterday (importing the original CAD files and running through the standardize function) and could not replicate the issues I used to have with versions earlier than TBC 5.0.
Thank you TBC team!!!! This has made the standardize process a lot faster and smoother.