I am working on a project with a mix group of engineers, architects, consultants. I have used a combination of fancy tools such as point clouds, sidelopes and other tricks. I want to share this. How do I successfully do this with out spending hours "dumbing" stuff down. And before you say it Alan, I am not going to sell them a TBC license.
Two hot topics
- I just want to be able to send this view and have them be able to see it. Similar to the niffty web viewer that Pix4D has. Simple measurements. This would be kick butt. Maybe a enhancement request. Maybe a view only option that doesn't require the user to have an account because everyone has enough superfluous accounts these days.
- What is the best why to share this data for them to use? No idea what they maybe using nor do I care. I just want to make sure they can use the data.
- I know LandXML is supposed to be the preferred way but it is kind of ancient based on prior conversations
- IFC is supposed to be the "update" to LandXML but ti appears to support earth construction yet and who knows when that will come.
- Again, I don't want to send hours "dumbing" stuff down. The hard work should be designing, not sharing/providing.
Any support for .obj?