If you work at sea level dealing with negative numbers break lines come in correctly, but the points lose the negative sign. Did this on two separate projects-surveys finding the same results.
There is a project setting to handle marine data as positive values - do you have that set to On or Off. With it On negative depths are presented Positive
Project settings - computations - Sea level correction (yes-no) either option has no change in the data imported. I didn't see another project setting titled marine data. Have I over looked something?
Can you share the data that you are looking at - source data and I will
take a look
Works fine if you pull in the spj. When you pull in the dxf is where you see the issue.
Sorry it has taken me a few days to look at this - so what I am checking here is that the DXF file from SCS900 has the 3D linework from the field survey and the Point Blocks that represent the points in it, and when it is imported to TBC the Points are Positive Elevations yet the lines are correct with negative coordinates - is that the issue that you are highlighting here?
I see that the SPJ file worked correctly so you are likely OK and that this was a Bug Report but non critical for you at this time - let me know if that is not the case.
The TBC Development Team have found the issue and it has been addressed in development builds at least, those changes will hopefully be made available in the next release / update.
HelloI just importet a DXF-file containing points that where created with SCS900 or Siteworks (I don't know, which was used). The elevations of the points in the DXF are ok (i.e. 186.669), but when I import the DXF to TBC 5.30 all the decimal places from the elevations are cut off (i.e. 186.000)!Ist this the same problem?Titus
Can you share the SCS900 SPJ and the output DXF file for the same project so I can take a look and test it in the update that is due out sometime soon.
I'm sorry, I did not get the SPJ-file, only got the the DXF you will find attached.
But here is a screenshot from AutoCAD, where you can see some points from the DXF:
And here the same points after import to TBC:
Using TBC v5.30 in the same area after import of the DXF I am seeing the following
In AutoCAD I am seeing the following
The values in AutoCAD and TBC look the same to me but I note that you are using comma as the decimal separator so this may be a Regional Settings issue and maybe TBC is getting something wrong when the Regional Setting is set as you have it. I will ask QA at Trimble to validate that with your file and I will get back to you.
Thank you Alan for checking this. I'm working in Germany, so I have german settings, where we are using a comma.
Retrieving data ...