AnsweredAssumed Answered

TBC Error While Using Dynaview

Question asked by Ben Wall on Apr 27, 2020
Latest reply on May 11, 2020 by Alan Sharp

I'm running a quick earthwork calc for a local engineer and keep getting a TBC error message asking me to save, shut down and try again.  Nothing I haven't seen in the past except it won't go away no matter how many times I restart TBC.  The surface model stops at about 9% on the finished design creation.  I found this after trying to run an earthwork report after I created my dynaview and plansheet.  

I've played around with the error and it seems to be a problem with the dynaview.  Everything is good until I add the dynaview and then the error pops up when re-building the surface.  When I delete it everything goes back to normal.  I've included a txt file with the error message.  You should get the same error as I confirmed this on another workstation here in the office and with a different project.  This may be normal as I'm still very green on using dynaviews but this doesn't seem normal.

I'll use the plotbox in the mean time.  If you need more information, please let me know.  thanks!

Attachments

Outcomes