AnsweredAssumed Answered

Yellow Flags in Subgrade Surface

Question asked by Ben Wall on Jul 17, 2020
Latest reply on Jul 20, 2020 by Ben Wall

I don't know if anyone else is having issues with this but I seem to be getting yellow flags in my proposed subgrade surfaces at random.  The flags don't follow any proposed linework or grading breaklines and don't show up in my Finished Design surface; only FD with topsoil absent (& subgrades adjusted).  One model shows it is outside my surface boundary where a subgrade surface should not even exist.  See screenshot below.   I need to know if this is going to change my takeoff quantities for earthwork.

I was working on another takeoff a few days ago and it showed up in my subgrade surface in a proposed paving area.  I was able to remove them by removing all my site regions and then putting them all back.  The one I'm working on now has taken a day or so to put in all the site regions so removing them all and putting them back would probably make me blow a gasket.   The model has over 1500 site regions identified. 

If anyone has seen something like this and knows it is not going to change my quantities or knows an easy solution, please let me know.  THANKS!

Outcomes