AnsweredAssumed Answered

Point Cloud Regions Missing Data after Crash

Question asked by Bradley Limbo on Aug 7, 2020
Latest reply on Sep 17, 2020 by Robert Caley

I was recently working on a file for hours and kept putting off saving for some reason, big mistake!  Save Often!  I am working in 5.3 with SX10 scan data.  I have 8 scans in the drawing and was cleaning up the regions moving items from the default layer and so on.  The processing overtime was getting slower I could tell but I kept working along.  THEN AN ERROR POPPED UP.  It said to save the file, close it, and reopen it.  I noticed that a few of my regions disappeared instantly before it crashed.  I saved the file as the instructions told me to and closed the program.  I reopened the file and I am still missing the data from three of the regions that were open at the time.  Is there anything I can do besides start over?   The two regions that I was actually working on adding data to are still ok and in the file.  It was the background regions that disappeared?   I am not sure what files if any you might need to review?  I am also leaving on vacation for a week so if I don't respond it's not that I don't care I may not have access.  

Outcomes