I have to make a release every week, I would like to know if there are any way to do that faster. Always, I have to click file to file in each folder and subfolder.
For example, updates of previous releases or select in fast way?
Hi Natalia Antón,To select files for adding them to a release, without opening corresponding folders on explorer, you can try the following options:
1. Add tags to the files, list them by tag search2. Open previous releases, select files required and add them to New/Existing release
Note that the 2nd option will still get you the same version of file(s) from the existing release and not an updated one.Hope this helps.
Hi Abhilash Annadurai,
I have tried to make labels selecting each file.
When I use the search browser to find all the files with the assign label it ca not find all or none of them.
Can you help me, please?
Please check if you saved the changes after adding the tag(s). Sharing the steps to save tags to a file below, for your reference.
1. Select a file to open the right panel
2. Scroll down to the 'Tags' field on the right panel
3. Type in the tag you want to add to that file. Press 'Enter'.
4. If you want to add more tags, you can enter them one by one by repeating step 3.
5. Finally Save all the tags you have entered against the file by clicking on the Blue Tick (shown below)
Please get back, if you are still facing some issue.
I have followed your instructions, and it continues not to working.
For example, I putted the same label in all files located in the same
folders and It searches 9 files and there are 11 in total
On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 11:24 AM, firstname.lastname@example.org <
Could you please write to us on email@example.com with more details (like Project name, email address, project server location etc.). That way, we will be able to analyze this case and get back to you.
Retrieving data ...