AnsweredAssumed Answered

Locked out of projects

Question asked by Robin Sale on Apr 20, 2018
Latest reply on May 10, 2018 by Robin Sale

I am using the free Sketchup app (was so happy with it I was considering a pro license even though I really can't afford it).. until I got locked out of my projects.

For a couple days, the sketchup.com/app has been saying it was having trouble connecting.. I finally went to connect.trimble.com and got in that way ... luckily the first thing I did was download my skp files.. 

becuase now, its saying i can't get in

Sketchup app is saying that I may have too many saves in my account.. Yeah I likely do but connect.trimble.com now won't let me in to delete any

SO I'm stuck.

I've gone from loving the whole experience of sketchup to being super frustrated with the lack of support. I get that I'm a free user.. I was trying to log in to the account to delete unneeded files and clean up .. and I was seriously considering the paid product - I noticed something like Sketchup shop which seems like it will be a model between free and pro - it looks like it would be affordable

However, this experience is turning me off to the company.. the product is great, but buggyness and no way to contact support to unlock / fix my account so I can delete the extra junk and get it working again does not give me confidence.

Outcomes