I am have an issue post-processing my GPS data with Pathfinder Office and am hoping someone may have a solution/advice. Specifically, a percentage of or all of my positions fail to carrier correct. I have processed dozens of data files in the past and have not had any issues until recently.
Carrier processing using base provider CORS, EYAC_AKDA_AK2005 (EYAC), ALASKA (ITRF00 (1997)-Derived from IGS08 (NEW))... Selected 432 positions for post-processing Corrected 0 positions Failed to correct 432 positions -------------------------------------------------- Differential Correction Summary: 1 file processed. In this file: 0 (0.0%) of 3888 selected positions were carrier corrected by post- processing against 10 base providers Differential correction complete.
For some data files, a percentage of the positions do carrier correct.
I am able to code correct the data but I am looking for very high vertical accuracy so I always carrier process using multiple base providers.
I get 100% coverage from the base providers and there are no issues downloading base provider data.
Carrier lock was acquired for >10mins before data logging.
Here is what else I have already tried:
- Checking expanded audit files - no explanation for why it failed
- Checking SSF files - no errors or corrupt records found
- Updating PFO
- Uninstalling and reinstalling PFO
- Manually downloading CORS Base Station data, insuring that the file time duration matches that of my Rover file
- Checking that Terrasync is logging carrier data
This has never been an issue before and I'm not sure how to fix this and I'm not sure if it is a software issue or an issue with my equipment.
I am using:
- PFO version 4.10
- TerraSync version 3.21
- Handheld -Trimble Nomad
- Receiver - Trimble ProXRT
- Antenna - Trimble Zephyr 2