The create side slope command is a very useful command. I foresee this being a very valuable tool for modeling curb and sidewalks among other things. Thank you for this addition in TBC 5.0.
I have a few comments about the create side slope command:
- Is there way to change the default layer template from 0 to a user designated layer
- The command is erratic when starting at a sharp corner
- Are there any tricks to control this more?
- I would like to be able to set if the template starts diagonally to the corner or perpendicular
- in the above image, have the image start perpendicular to he corner going towards the 7.35
- My current work around is to start the template or instruction .5 before/after the corner
- I tried to starting it just a .1 ahead/beyond the corner but that did not model the sideslope smoothly
- .5 seems to give enough separation from the corner that the side slope is modeled more smoothly
Side Slope around Corners
Side Slope Template Layer