There appears to be a bug in the unit setting in Trimble Connect Web. The goal is to get the volume unit to display as cubic yards. Thus far I have gone into settings and set the units to imperial and set the Volume unit to "C Yard (yd3)". However after saving this setting and, upon returning to the model to inquire the units, I found that TC is displaying the units as ft2 not yd3 as defined in the unit settings.
Oddly enough if i set the "Length" unit to read "Yard (yd)" TC displays the volume in cubic feet. But by doing this an undesirable outcome is created because now all length units are displayed as Yards not Feet.