AnsweredAssumed Answered

Active View Filter

Question asked by Travis Patrow on Apr 1, 2019
Latest reply on Oct 7, 2019 by Francisco Guerrero

When we have projects that are levees, there are always multiple surfaces and different linework in the same location, on the same alignment.  So instead of making a separate business center file for each I use multiple view filters for each design.  For example, we might have an over excavation surface, then a correction surface, and then a footing surface.  Also there might be subgrade/finish grade surfaces for the entire site that also have view filters made. 

My issue is that when I bring in my linework and surface for a new Design, all of that new linework shows up in those other view filters and it is really annoying to have to go back into all the other ones and turnoff linework and surfaces that I do not want to see in those view filters. 

Is there a way so that only the “active view filter” checks the imported layers/surfaces when brought into a business center project.  That way I don’t have to go back into the other view filters and uncheck everything that I don’t want to see.

Outcomes