I am trying to tighten the horizontal tolerance of a corridor model in curved areas where the model is following arcs of an attached line.
The only way I found to tighten this is up is to change my sampling size from 5 ft to 2.5 ft. This project is not super large so this would work without any serious repercussions that I can think of.
Is there another way of adding more sample in only areas where there dramatic curves and arcs? Perhaps not because this is only an attached line offset and not the master alignment.
- Project Settings
- Sample distance - worked but not necessary for the whole project
- Surface edge angle - no benefits seen by changing this to a lesser value
- Horizontal tolerance: I reduce this from .01 to .001 and no difference
- Densify Surface - No difference when turning this on
- Changing the tolerance - No difference