I have arcs that are disappearing when I run the Project cleanup command. I tried the following scenarios; no altercations, running the convert to linestring and joining the arcs. The only thing that worked was joining the arcs and then the cleanup.
I put in a bug for this. Arcs are drawn from the coordinates of the end points with a given radius. The sign of the radius is typically used to determine the direction clockwise or counter clockwise with an additional piece of information used when the angle is 180. So the data for two halves looks almost the same, hence an easy mistake. For now join them together.
Sent from my iPhone
Retrieving data ...