AnsweredAssumed Answered

What to do with opposing .dc files

Question asked by Buck Lawson on Aug 30, 2019

Long story short, major software issues at the beginning of the job resulted in screwed up sites and a redo of the calibration files and in an effort to not blow up all of our control in the middle of the project, I developed a separate site on my computer and have been passing files back and forth through the file explorer to avoid conflicting dc files. 

Since we got a second controller, I am trying to finally piece the whole thing back together in the office but I am not sure what to do with all the different dc files. 

We recently got grade control on a few of our machines out here and since I have little to no experience with that side of the program, I am worried about in changing all these calibration files around, I will mess up the machine control when I update the models. I at least need the TSC7s to match first... 

So far as I can tell, Trimble took the dc from the controller and renamed it to match the new site which is fine but now there are two in the data collector. 

Ideally, I would like to get everything back to the way it should be to use the synchronizer function. Can I just delete the other DC? what does it do

@

.dc site calibrations tsc7 sync

Outcomes