Trimble Penmap

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Upload Option Removed

• 1.  Upload Option Removed

Posted 09-19-2022 11:24
    Hi All,

I am trying to upload some data collected in the field and do not have the upload option on my Android device. I am signed in with an Active ID/License on the LG Android Device, but it is not allowing me to upload the data to Project Manager. Any advice? 

Thank you,

Andrew

------------------------------
    Andrew Gorman

• 2.  RE: Upload Option Removed

Posted 09-20-2022 02:11
    Hi Andrew

Typically this option is absent If you either
    1. Do not have a valid Penmap subscription
    2. You do not have a data connection - In this case you usually see a 'No Network Connection Available' error when you attempt to synchronise the project
    3. OR... You have not set, or set the incorrect cloud service provider - this option can be checked/ set on the main project menu and determines what cloud service you sync to. This needs to be set to Trimble Connect and requires a TID sign in 
      Refer to the Penmap help - Synchronise projects to the cloud for more details 

If these tips fail to resolve the problem then I would advise you to send the diagnostics files to the support team providing a short explanation of why you are sending the log files in for context and some contact details.
    You can also contact your local Trimble reseller in your timezone for support

Tom Harrison