Trimble Business Center

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

2023.11 Download issue

• 1.  2023.11 Download issue

Posted 26 days ago
    I can't seem to get around this error when trying to update to version 2023.11.
    Anyone know the resolution?
    Thanks

------------------------------
    Bruce Douglas

• 2.  RE: 2023.11 Download issue

Posted 25 days ago

Bruce,

TBC Install is looking for the Sentinel Hasp Vendor Library install.  It either didn't make it out of the download package or your computer security is blocking the extraction most likely.  Look for the

Look for the Hasp Vendor Library folder in your TBC install extraction and point the installer at that folder.  If the Sentinel HASPVendorLIbrary.msi is in there, it should proceed with the install.  If it's not, redownload the full install package and see if it extracts.

- Delton

Delton Searles

• 3.  RE: 2023.11 Download issue

Posted 23 days ago
      |   view attached

Delton,

The SentinelHASPVendorLibrary.msi is in there and I've redirected it to this folder but I still come up with this error. Thanks for your help.

Bruce Douglas

• 4.  RE: 2023.11 Download issue

Posted 22 days ago

If you cancel out of that portion, can you continue to finish the TBC install?  If not, just install the individual components, or maybe download the latest Sentinel HASP drivers directly from Thales and install them individually first so TBC installer skips over it.  You could also try the TBC Cleanup tool and wipe out everything and start over.  Sometimes IT installed security programs can interfere with different components of TBC so make sure you have local admin rights to your machine, and temporarily disable firewalls, security software, antivirus, etc.  The problems with Thales Sentinel drivers are many, myriad and often.

Delton Searles

• 5.  RE: 2023.11 Download issue

Posted 23 days ago

I didn't have the sentinel hasp msi error with 2023.11 install, but I had the main MSI install file error even though it was looking in the correct spot.  I ended up getting someone from my IT to repair the MSI file through a microsoft trouble shoot/fix feature.

Robert Hoy