Trimble Business Center

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Corridor Template - Conditional instruction

• 1.  Corridor Template - Conditional instruction

Posted 05-17-2023 21:48
      |   view attached

I am having difficulties with the Conditional Instruction for the Corridor Template.

I have attached the Screen grabs which I suppose are self-explanatory.

The *.vce file also is attached as a zip file.

Please check and let me know what am I doing wrongly.

Thanks.

------------------------------
    Saif Bin Darwish

Attachment(s)

zip
    Roads E11 Interchange.zip   4.11 MB 1 version

• 2.  RE: Corridor Template - Conditional instruction

Posted 05-21-2023 16:33

Ive had a quick look at your screen grabs and the below stands out to be as to why its not forming properly. Node 4 should be the node for your top of asphalt (i cant see what node number is without opening vcl file) to form your roadbox properly.

Shaune Dorron

• 3.  RE: Corridor Template - Conditional instruction

Posted 05-21-2023 21:20
    Thank you for your response.

To further elaborate:

The Condition I am looking for is "If" the point 4 (CPR) is at a higher elevation than point 15 (AGBCAER), then Connect 15 with 4.

"Else",

I wish to draw a two-segment option. First a horizontal line from 15 to meet with the Finished slope point 3 (VER) to 4 (CPR). Then Connect this new point (say 16 (SGR)) with 4 (CPR) which is lower than point 15, and of course, point 16.

When I was using Terramodel, this was easier. I could draw a horizontal segment of large arbitrary length. It would automatically terminate at the finished slope. Do I have a similar facility in TBC 5.81? Could not find one. Please educate me.

Could you please take a deeper look and let me know.

Thanks again.
    The information transmitted through this mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this mail other than the intended recipient is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us or erase contents. Any re-transmission, dissemination, action or omission based on the content of this mail by persons other than the intended recipient may be unlawful and strictly prohibited. We monitor email communications through our network. Any violation for the above norms may lead to prosecution.

• 4.  RE: Corridor Template - Conditional instruction

Posted 05-25-2023 16:47

Shaune,

Swap the nodes in the condition statement:

Rob

Rob Davidson