Trimble Connect User Forum

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

logging in

• 1.  logging in

Posted 16 days ago

Hello,

I am trying to log into my sketchup account, but it is telling me to log out and log back in, which I do.  When I log back in, the message tells me I can now close the tab and use Sketchup.  I have then closed the tab and tried to open SketchUp, but it tells me I have 'exceeded my log in' and to log out and log back in.  It is an endless loop.  I have tried restarting laptop. I have tried not closing the tab that says 'you are logged in and can now use sketchup'. I have spent over 2 hours trying to use my SketchUp program, which is current subscription. Any suggestions?

------------------------------
    Melissa Ficociello

• 2.  RE: logging in

Posted 9 days ago

Hi Melissa,

Please reach out to Sketchup support for this. 

Regards

Darshan Rajaram Kamat

• 3.  RE: logging in

Posted 8 days ago
    If you have a PC or laptop and you have the software , there should be no need to involve anybody else to conduct your business.

The internet is fantastic but to let it dictate to you whether you can do business is always going to be a bad idea.

I get my people to do a test every 6 months to see how they go if the internet is off for a week.  

• 4.  RE: logging in

Posted 6 days ago

Even Trimble connect stand alone desktop software wont work unless you have an internet connection.If you are going to be in an area with no internet for a week or two , you will need to travel to a location that has internet. You will need to do this for each day that you would like to use the software.Once the software is working , you can then leave and travel to the job site and the software will be usable during that day only. The next day , the software wont work and you will need to travel to locate the internet once more.

Andrew Newmarch

• 5.  RE: logging in

Posted 2 days ago

Hello,

It sounds like you're experiencing a frustrating loop with your SketchUp login. This can be quite bothersome, especially when you're eager to get started on your projects. First off, I commend you for trying various troubleshooting steps like restarting your laptop and keeping the tab open.

Given the persistence of the issue, I recommend reaching out to SketchUp's customer support directly. They have dedicated teams to handle such technical glitches and can provide personalized assistance to resolve this matter swiftly. You can usually find their contact information on their official website or within your account dashboard.

In the meantime, if you haven't already, you might want to try clearing your browser cache and cookies or even attempting to log in from a different browser to see if the issue persists across platforms. Sometimes, minor browser-related issues can cause these login loops.

Hang in there! Hopefully, SketchUp's support team will be able to sort this out for you soon.

Best regards,

Maryam Emmalyn

Maryam Emmalyn