Trimble Connect Knowledge Center

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Model moves with the view after QR code aligned, and can't logout of Trimble Connect MR account

• 1.  Model moves with the view after QR code aligned, and can't logout of Trimble Connect MR account

Posted 15 days ago

Hi Have you even encountered this: after load your model in Trimble Connect in the XR10 hamlet, aligned it with a QR code, when yo move around, the model following you, moving around. Although not as much as you move but the model clearly moved. See the video:  https://youtu.be/6xtxJIzFeFo

And also, I can't logout the Trimble Connect account from the Trimble XR10, see the video:  https://youtu.be/6xtxJIzFeFo

------------------------------
    Hexin(Johnson) Zhang

• 2.  RE: Model moves with the view after QR code aligned, and can't logout of Trimble Connect MR account

Posted 12 days ago
    Edited by Ben Broad 12 days ago

Hi Hexin,

Thanks for sharing the video.  It looks like you are seeing a little bit of the movement and some minor drift as you move away, but it still seems to stay lined up pretty well with the pole?  Certainly you can expect some amount of drift when working with the XR10.

The second link you shared seems to be the same as your first, so I didn't see the issue you had with the login.  I've sent you an email and put you in touch with our support team to follow up on this one. 

Ben Broad

• 3.  RE: Model moves with the view after QR code aligned, and can't logout of Trimble Connect MR account

Posted 12 days ago

Hi Ben

Please see this video: 20240514 214107 HoloLens

YouTube remove preview
    20240514 214107 HoloLens
    Uploaded by CS&G Research on 2024-05-15.
    View this on YouTube >

and compare it with the other helmet:

Another hamlet can anchor down the model.

YouTube remove preview
    Another hamlet can anchor down the model.
    Uploaded by CS&G Research on 2024-05-15.
    View this on YouTube >

Hexin(Johnson) Zhang