Trimble Penmap

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Penmap Project Manager for Windows Issues

• 1.  Penmap Project Manager for Windows Issues

Posted 10-04-2022 19:50
    Penmap Project Manage will not allow me to create new project. When the new Project Windows open you cannot type in a project name and therefore cannot create a project.   I also used the trimble Connect via the web.connect address. I could create a project and upload a file, however the Project Manager does not show the file.  Server issues possible. Very frustrating using the Penamp service seems to be constant issues, and if you use the On demand service you lose the time you allocated to the project.

------------------------------
    TAP Admin Maxam

• 2.  RE: Penmap Project Manager for Windows Issues

Posted 10-05-2022 02:13
    Hi,

thanks for your feedback about issues with Penmap Project Manager.
    We are not experiencing general issues with Penmap Project Manager.
    It looks like it is related to the installation or the environment.

Please check if Penmap Project Manager is allowed to use the internet.
    Another solution could be to uninstall PPM and reinstall again using Trimble installation Manager.

Currently we are experiencing random issues working with Trimble Connect projects located in Europe region.
    see: https://community.trimble.com/discussion/issues-on-upload-files-to-trimble-connect-in-europe-region
    This could affect project creation and the export. If you get an error message like "..try later", please try again halb an hour later.
    We apologize again for this issue and hope that it get fixed as soon as possible.

If all this does not help, please contact your local dealer to setup a support case for further investigation. 

Thanks
    Thomas

Thomas Schucker