Trimble Connect User Forum

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Pipes and Conduits not loading correctly when updating the model to Trimble Connect

• 1.  Pipes and Conduits not loading correctly when updating the model to Trimble Connect

Posted 06-07-2023 10:01

Hello, Good Morning,

Could someone please help me troubleshoot this issue with Trimble Connect.

I´m currently using the Trimble Connect Plugin for Revit 2021; I´m separating the model by disciplines, the first model I uploaded It worked fine, but when I made an upgrade and reloaded the model from revit all the pipes came back as Lines instead of a 3d model. Attached are images showing the issue.

Thanks in Advance,
    -Joe

------------------------------
    Jose Ricardo Bernal Caballero

• 2.  RE: Pipes and Conduits not loading correctly when updating the model to Trimble Connect

Posted 01-25-2024 05:45

Hello Joe,

I have the same exact issue as you. Have you found a solution by any chance?

Thank you in advance,

- Liliane

Liliane - Evangelia BOMPOLOU

• 3.  RE: Pipes and Conduits not loading correctly when updating the model to Trimble Connect

Posted 01-25-2024 06:10

Hi Liliane,

Could you please share the model with our Support team (connect-support@trimble.com) so that we can investigate. 

Regards

Darshan Rajaram Kamat

• 4.  RE: Pipes and Conduits not loading correctly when updating the model to Trimble Connect

Posted 02-16-2024 07:02

Hi Darshan, 

Any update for this issue? I'm having the same one.

Regards

Miguel Frazão

• 5.  RE: Pipes and Conduits not loading correctly when updating the model to Trimble Connect

Posted 03-14-2024 01:08

Hello, I have managed to resolve this issue.

You can try uploading the model while being on a 3D view. And chosing the highest level of detail possible in that view on Revit:

Then upload like normal. I didn't even need to tick this box. It still worked without it:

But if it still doesn't resolve the issue for you, you can try ticking the box before upload.

Hope this helps,

Best regards

-Liliane

• 6.  RE: Pipes and Conduits not loading correctly when updating the model to Trimble Connect

Posted 02-16-2024 07:02

Hi Darshan,
    Any update about this issue? I have the same one.

Miguel Frazão

• 7.  RE: Pipes and Conduits not loading correctly when updating the model to Trimble Connect

Posted 02-22-2024 05:37

Hi Miguel,

I checked with our Support team. We haven't received the details requested.  Could you please share the model with our Support team (as mentioned above) , so that we can investigate. 

Regards

Darshan Rajaram Kamat

• 8.  RE: Pipes and Conduits not loading correctly when updating the model to Trimble Connect

Posted 03-14-2024 01:09

I have managed to resolve the issue! Thank you for your help