WorksManager

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Switch Project inside TBC

• 1.  Switch Project inside TBC

Posted 05-09-2023 07:34

How can you remove a WM project from a TBC project?  I have a updated WM project with a new Calibration.  Right now I am exporting what I need from my current TBC project into a new empty project with the new Calibration.  I do not want to delete my old project from WM as it has our old Calibration which for now we need in case we need to use the old Calibration as we dont get good GPS signal in some area.  Until we get a repeater set up. 

------------------------------
    Francisco Guerrero

• 2.  RE: Switch Project inside TBC

Posted 05-11-2023 04:11

If you select in project explorer and use the delete key shortcut, you can "disconnect these". I would like to see a cleaner process in the future. 

Patrick L'heureux

• 3.  RE: Switch Project inside TBC

Posted 05-11-2023 17:10

i will give that a try in a week or so.  we just had our base  station tower  extended and receiving good signal in those bad areas.  
    thank you Pat.

Francisco Guerrero

• 4.  RE: Switch Project inside TBC

Posted 05-18-2023 19:25

I made a copy of my TBC project so I have the old WM design project.  With the copied TBC project I selected the WM deisgn and pushed the ol delete button.  It worked just like Pat said. 

the bad thing is, i have taught myself to export my design through a VCL out to WM.  well, I have not learned any other way and when I bring in my external deisgns.  The VCL will not come thru as external designs.  Now I have to delete all those designs from WM and start all over. 

Francisco Guerrero