Mapping and GIS Solutions Community

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

TMM losing RTX license, Failed to add license

• 1.  TMM losing RTX license, Failed to add license

Posted 29 days ago

We have an extended subscription. A couple of our users have lost the RTX license. When we go to add the license back in TMM, we get a failed to Apply License. We are working through our vendor to verify the licenses are correct, but is there a known issues with being able to add the license back to TMM? This has only occurred after the TMM update. The previous version of TMM, with the few license that were lost we were able to add the license back easily. 

------------------------------
    Matthew Tackett

• 2.  RE: TMM losing RTX license, Failed to add license

Posted 29 days ago

Hi Matt,

Applying an RTX license to the TDC650 receiver has been tested with TMM v4, we will take a look at it again but am not aware of any issues. TMM does not store the RTX license, it is applied to the receiver and stored there, I'm not aware of why a TDC650 would 'lose' the license. As TDC650 has TMM built in to the OS image you could try uninstalling updates for the app, which will revert you to the version of TMM in the last OS image.

Best regards,

Mark.

Mark Kellaway

• 3.  RE: TMM losing RTX license, Failed to add license

Posted 22 days ago

Hi Matt,

Did you find a way around this? I have been able to apply an RTX key to a TDC650 multiple times with TMM v4, though I'm not sure how to get my receiver into the same state as yours prior to applying the RTX key.

Regards,

Mark.

Mark Kellaway

• 4.  RE: TMM losing RTX license, Failed to add license

Posted 6 hours ago

Mark,

I am assisting Matt with this now. There is a chance that we have a lemon of a 650; however, Matt is going to test a a few things and report back. NO FIeldPointRTX code will apply to this unit whether it's their owned fieldpoint RTX license or a 30 day trial. We have tried switching internet sources, confirmed many android settings, etc. This one is a bit of a mystery but hopefully a factory reset will at least allow us to apply the RTX code again. 

Zach Edwards