Mapping and GIS Solutions Community

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

TMM not connecting to RTX on TDC-650

• 1.  TMM not connecting to RTX on TDC-650

Posted 12-06-2022 15:52
    Hello, 

I recently received my TDC-650 with FieldPoint precision and an RTX subscription. I typed my RTX subscription code into the Hardware Licenses screen in TMM and my FieldPoint subscription shows up, but I am not getting decimeter accuracy. TMM is not using my RTX subscription and instead uses the default SBAS.

The Home page says SBAS and gives SBAS precision (about 60cm or 70cm). RTX FieldPoint should give around 10cm. I am seeing more than just SBAS satellites in my Skyplot as well and I have my GNSS configuration set up. I am unsure why TMM does not use my decimeter RTX subscription. 

Please let me know if anyone else is having this issue and any suggestions on how to fix it. 

Thank you, 

Tyler Livingood
    GeoSpatial Innovations, Inc.
    (Trimble Partner)

------------------------------
    Tyler Livingood

• 2.  RE: TMM not connecting to RTX on TDC-650

Posted 12-06-2022 16:58
    Thanks for posting this Tyler. Trimble is working to resolve this but I am glad that you provided these screenshots for reference. I believe the fix for this involves an update of TMM. Stay tuned sir.

Zach Edwards

• 3.  RE: TMM not connecting to RTX on TDC-650

Posted 12-07-2022 09:04
    Does that update include an update to the Trimble Precision SDK? I know that that answer may not be known yet as the fix is still being researched, but just wanted to check if the intent would be to update the SDK quickly as well if required.

Matthew Tackett

• 4.  RE: TMM not connecting to RTX on TDC-650

Posted 12-07-2022 09:59
    Hi Matthew

If the TPSDK requires an update then this will be fixed also.
    I would recommend you visit the Trimble Precision SDK site and select the Community option to submit this question. One of the developers/ product managers will be able to respond directly to this question

Tom Harrison

• 5.  RE: TMM not connecting to RTX on TDC-650

Posted 12-07-2022 14:34
    Hi Matthew,

To add to Tom's comments, there will be an update to TPSDK once the issue is resolved, and that update will be made available through the usual TPSDK distribution process. Timing for public availability of the SDK will be driven within the TPSDK team and subject to their usual QA and release processes.

Best regards,

Mark Kellaway