Mapping and GIS Solutions Community

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Trimble Connect Download Not Working

• 1.  Trimble Connect Download Not Working

Posted 05-25-2024 09:00

Is anyone else having issues downloading data from Trimble Connect Map Viewer today? I checked the status and it says the Trimble Connect status is normal, but we have been trying to download data for over an hour and everything is still pending. 

Thanks!

Sarah

------------------------------
    Sarah Hirsch

• 2.  RE: Trimble Connect Download Not Working

Posted 30 days ago

Sarah,

this has happened to quite a few of our customers over the last couple of days as well. It's typically a browser issue. Make sure you go to your browser settings whether it's chrome or edge and make sure that it's up-to-date. Second, make sure you sign out and sign back in of Trimble-Connect after you've updated the browser. Those two steps should get you to where the export will work. If that still doesn't work, clear all your browsing history, cache, and cookies.

Zach Edwards

• 3.  RE: Trimble Connect Download Not Working

Posted 29 days ago

I'm having the same issue. Starting Friday, continuing today (Monday). Download status for attempts this morning says 'In progress', but those I tried on Friday are no longer in the list, and the download email never arrived. I have tried two different browsers.

Jacqui Tumney

• 4.  RE: Trimble Connect Download Not Working

Posted 29 days ago
    Edited by Mark Kellaway 29 days ago

Hi Sarah, Jacgui,

There is an issue affecting some export requests that is being investigated, we will post a message on the Map Viewer and in this thread when it has been addressed. Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

Regards,

Mark Kellaway

• 5.  RE: Trimble Connect Download Not Working

Posted 28 days ago

Thanks, Mark. We have intermittently been able to download files over the past three days.

Sarah Hirsch

• 6.  RE: Trimble Connect Download Not Working

Posted 27 days ago

I hope that this issue is still being looked at because we're still having issues with downloading from Trimble connect today

Helen Nguyen-Mallen

• 7.  RE: Trimble Connect Download Not Working

Posted 27 days ago

Hi Helen et al,

Yes, this is being looked at and as soon as we have news I will post it here.

Best regards,

Mark Kellaway