Trimble Connect User Forum

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Trimble Connect on Mobile Devices

• 1.  Trimble Connect on Mobile Devices

Posted 05-15-2023 06:16
      |   view attached

Could anyone help me with some advice on how to find a specific assembly number when using TC on a mobile device please.

When I use the 'search in model' feature and enter a specific mark or assembly number nothing happens.

I've tried adding PART_POS or similar search terms but these also fail. I am able to search for an entire lot just by typing the lot name in the lower search box, but also need to abled to locate indivivdual mark numbers.

------------------------------
    Richard Williams

• 2.  RE: Trimble Connect on Mobile Devices

Posted 05-16-2023 08:38

Hi Richard,

Had the same struggle many months back. In my experience the search in mobile TC struggles when the search parameter is a string of numbers. I guess that it must assume the incorrect data type or something similar. I don't quite recall what I have added to the search paremeter to make it work, but a character that was a usual suspect (quotes or double quotes, something like that).

Regards,

Ivo Garcia

• 3.  RE: Trimble Connect on Mobile Devices

Posted 05-16-2023 21:00

Hi Richard,
    Could you please share the model and search criteria with our Support team (connect-support@trimble.com) , so that we can investigate. If a specific property name or value is searched, it should retreive the results. 

Regards

Darshan Rajaram Kamat