Trimble Connect User Forum

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Would like it ti be easier to see Project Ownership

• 1.  Would like it ti be easier to see Project Ownership

Posted 03-06-2024 06:25

This is a request for enhancement. Or maybe I just don't see what I am looking for?

In Trimble Connect Web, I have a long list of projects, but I can't see who is the Project Owner. If I click a project, not even the project page shows who the owner is, I have to go to "Project settings". When you work with many different projects for different companies, this is rather cumbersome. It should be easy to have a column showing owner in the project list and to show the owner next to the project name in the main project page?

------------------------------
    Knut Hunstad

• 2.  RE: Would like it ti be easier to see Project Ownership

Posted 03-06-2024 19:59

Hi Knut,

An easier way to look at projects belonging to your Account is the Account administration page . You will be able to look at all projects belonging to your account (if you are the account administrator) . 

Regards

Darshan Rajaram Kamat

• 3.  RE: Would like it ti be easier to see Project Ownership

Posted 03-07-2024 01:58
    Thank you! But that's not what I'm asking for. I have access to lots of projects from different accounts, and want to see in my project list which account they belong to.

Many of our users are consultants and work with projects for different contractors, they have the same need: to see all the projects they have access to and which account they belong to.

Best regards,

--

Knut Hunstad
    Programmer, A-team

Leif Tronstads plass 4, 1337 Sandvika
    Norge
    +47 957 68 660 Mobile

www.trimble.com