Good morning TBC’ers! Have you ever imported a CSV file containing points and wished that there was a way to quickly change the quality of a handful of points all at once? For instance, you may want to change 10 imported points from unknown quality to control quality. Luckily, today I will be showing you how to change the quality of multiple imported points at the same time.
To change the quality of multiple points, follow these steps:
- In your Project Explorer, expand all of the points you wish to edit to view their coordinate symbols:
- Hold down [CTRL] and select all of the points you wish to edit in the Project Explorer. In this example, I wish to change the quality of 5 points:
- Right click on one of your highlighted points and select Properties to open the Properties pane:
- Now, in the Properties pane, click TWICE on the coordinate quality symbol displayed at the end of the Northing, Easting, or Elevation field. You can set your selected points’ quality to either control quality, survey quality, mapping quality, or unknown quality. Your chosen quality will be applied to all of your highlighted points in the Project Explorer:
- Recompute your TBC project.
I hope this tip comes in handy next time you are looking for a quick way to change the quality of points in a TBC project!