Trimble Connect User Forum

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Hi all, I have been using Trimble connect  on free user for a while and have many saved views in the views panel for a sample project. I am about to use company profile (Business account) given to me by the company. Can I use import these views and projec

• 1.  Hi all, I have been using Trimble connect  on free user for a while and have many saved views in the views panel for a sample project. I am about to use company profile (Business account) given to me by the company. Can I use import these views and projec

Posted 11-16-2020 01:56

Hi all, I have been using Trimble connect  on free user for a while and have many saved views in the views panel for a sample project.

I need to use the company profile (Business account) given to me by the company from now on. Can I import my previous projects and views into my new business account? Is it possible?

Thank you.

Gorkem

• 2.  Re: Hi all, I have been using Trimble connect  on free user for a while and have many saved views in the views panel for a sample project. I am about to use company profile (Business account) given to me by the company. Can I use import these views and pr

Posted 11-17-2020 07:15

If you go to Settings -> Project Details and change the Project Billing Account to your company license, the project will then belong to the company and you'll be able to continue using it without restriction.