TILOS

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Tilos 10.2 - "Speed Profile V6"  deletion!

• 1.  Tilos 10.2 - "Speed Profile V6"  deletion!

Posted 01-15-2019 07:07

Tilos 10.2 - Why has the calculation function "Speed Profile V6" been deleted? What is the replacement solution?

• 2.  Re: Tilos 10.2 - "Speed Profile V6"  deletion!

Posted 01-16-2019 05:09

Dear Juergen,
    due to reasons of development of TILOS we had to remove this functionality for now.

You could replace it by using the calculation model "Duration (Speed from Sector Profile)".

Or by using the calculation model "Duration (Data from Distance Profile)" and using a data column as input for Work Rate.

• 3.  Re: Tilos 10.2 - "Speed Profile V6"  deletion!

Posted 01-17-2019 04:04

Thanks Joerg,

Have used "Duration (Data from distance Profile)", works the same as old speed profile, but somehow I needed to change the Work rate time unit on the distance profile properties to h (hours) to get the same result as before.

I don't understand why, because the speed in the list is given by m/day for a 24/7 day and not m/h! See screenshot below:

Any reason why it is doing this?

One other thing is that when I export this profile to Excel the result is that the speed column figures change.  See screenshot below:

Any Idea, why it is doing this?

Thanks for your comment in upfront.

• 4.  Re: Tilos 10.2 - "Speed Profile V6"  deletion!

Posted 01-17-2019 05:30

Dear Juergen,

it looks like TILOS is calculating the speed from your profile into m/h during export.
    Would you please contact our support and send them your TILOS file, so that they can dive deeper into it and start research?

Getting Customer Support

Technical hotline: