Hello All. I wanted to know if anyone has had any luck in Trimble Connect importing successfully a KMZ File as we could in Trimble Insphere on to the TerraFlex App.
I used the original Verde Connect MicroStation file to create a KMZ with just the right-of-way level turned on. All other levels were turned off. Then did the following:
Any suggestions on what we are doing wrong. We have tried everything with the end user. If you know of another software solution that i can recommend to the client he is very frustrated that he was able to do this under insphere and now that is gone for him and he needs that platform as he does not utilize ArcGIS or other platforms.
I see this post was made before our switch over to the new Community space, so I wanted to get a response on here in case others find your post since the new platform switch.
The recent updates to Connect and the Map Viewer have greatly improved the import handling and troubleshooting of potential errors when importing of something like a KMZ.
A couple of comments to your process and clarification on the import of KMZ: