Trimble Connect User Forum

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

edit user

• 1.  edit user

Posted 10-29-2018 07:44

I want to edit user information such as Name an email. How can I do this in Trimble Connect?

Thank you

Fernando

• 2.  Re: edit user

Posted 10-29-2018 13:26

Hi Fernando,

You can edit Firstname and Lastname through Trimble Connect profile page by simply select the text fields and update name, however, this feature is not available for email address. If you would like to change email address, please email us connect-support@trimble.com so that we can assists further in this request.

Click account icon and select "Profile" option.

Thanks,

Fern

• 3.  Re: edit user

Posted 10-29-2018 14:14

Thank you Fern for your reply, I am sorry I was not clear enough. In a project, I would like to edit the information (Name and Email) of a team member. Also if a delete the team members, it still shows as a deleted user. How I can remove it completely from the project. Thank you

• 4.  Re: edit user

Posted 10-29-2018 19:34

Project admin will not be able to edit project team member's profile information in this case, you may have to send request to users directly and have them update their profile instead. 

The removed users will have a "Removed" status showing in the project and user details will not be removed completely from the project team list unfortunately. Try having the "Active" status checkbox selected on the project team page will filter down only the active project members to show up on the page if that could help.