Trimble Connect User Forum

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Can't add more users to a project?

• 1.  Can't add more users to a project?

Posted 09-06-2018 05:09

I recently upgraded to the paid version, as some of the settings that I was taking advantage of changed. This product is great. I am a pioneer here at my org - and there is just a lot of upside to this service. I am wondering that if some of the settings that were modified at the beginning of this month might have effected my ability, as a paid user, to add more people to a project? Or.. maybe its just me..

• 2.  Re: Can't add more users to a project?

Posted 09-06-2018 05:27

Hi Mike,

Can you please let us know if you are trying to add more users to the project that you created before upgrading or is it a new project that was created after upgrading?

If its the old project, please go to Settings page and change the "Project Billing Account" to the one that was mentioned while subscribing. After this change please logout and login. It will work then. 

If its a new project that was created after upgrading and you are still unable to add users, please provide details of the project to our support team (connect-support@trimble.com) - so that we can investigate this further.

Regards

Darshan

• 3.  Re: Can't add more users to a project?

Posted 09-06-2018 05:39

Dear Darshan,

I didn't even need to log out. Changing the account to the correct person/account worked! Strange. I guess this is how I would ultimately change users, or owners of the project. Thanks for the prompt, exact, correct response - nice.

You win,
    Mike