Trimble Connect User Forum

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Need some advice an SCS900 and CB460 compatibility?

• 1.  Need some advice an SCS900 and CB460 compatibility?

Posted 08-20-2019 22:38

So....when in the past using SCS900. I can load a .dxf and .ttm file into create a design and surface.

this design was the site is calibrated can then be put on the machine control. CB460 in most cases in the UK at the moment. 

Now, all of a sudden...a message comes up saying ‘I’ve always done the same ‘export to machine’, CB460, design and calibration. These steps have always allowed my to easily transfer designs onto the CB460 with out any issues.

so basically the .bg and .tin that are exported no longer work?? 

I have TBC, access and other bits of kit and software that I can work around the issue and create .svl and .svd’s, but that just means my SCS900 logger and previous workflows are no longer working! Does anyone have an issue like this, or had one like this? Massive Help Needed!!

Note: I’ve also updated my firmware through Trimble installation manager. 

Kind Regards

Rob Jobson. 

• 2.  Re: Need some advice an SCS900 and CB460 compatibility?

Posted 08-22-2019 23:49

Why not import DXF and TTM in TBC and export it as machine control map directly? You can upload files directly through TCC if you have a valid account. 

• 3.  Re: Need some advice an SCS900 and CB460 compatibility?

Posted 08-23-2019 01:02

Hi Filip,

yes I can do that no problem as I’ve access to work arounds. I

was hoping someone would be able to guide me into fixing the root problem of the SCS900 export issue/CB460 import issue? Somewhere between these steps, there’s been something stopping the DXF/TTM workflow being established. 

Maybe someone has also had this problem?

do you use SCS900 with your equipment or access? 

Cheers

rob. 360

• 4.  Re: Need some advice an SCS900 and CB460 compatibility?

Posted 08-23-2019 01:08

Hej Rob,

No, for surveying we use Access. It is easier to work with (for me). With SCS I found out that is more complicated to do some things (like change coordinate system of a project ...)

• 5.  Re: Need some advice an SCS900 and CB460 compatibility?

Posted 08-30-2019 09:25

I have the same issue using SCS900 3.74 down to SCS900 3.61. Prior versions used to export the SVL and SVD.

Something changed in the export function within the software....Can someone shed some light on this