Mapping and GIS Solutions Community

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

NTRIP option for local Network not working

• 1.  NTRIP option for local Network not working

Posted 05-14-2019 14:54

Hi, 

I tried to configure my TMM on the local correction (URL: 142.41.245.88 , Port 2009 ) but when I select the NTRIP protocol, the TMM app closes instantaneously. I tried it on my Samsung Tab S2 and on my samsung phone and the same thing keeps happening. How can I fixe this situation?

• 2.  Re: NTRIP option for local Network not working

Posted 05-15-2019 08:10

It might be best If you open a case with the support team on this to work through.

Easiest way Is to submit the log files from within the Trimble Mobile Manager app following the instructions here - please provide a detailed description so the team are aware of the context of the log submission.

I'm unable to load the source table for this NTRIP service using various bits of SW so this would be something to check on your side. The logs should give us more information too

• 3.  Re: NTRIP option for local Network not working
    Best Answer

Posted 05-16-2019 01:04

Hi,

Looking at the IP I assume you are located in Canada. 

The IP has two open ports - 2101 and 2102 - which look like directIP connections.

I can't find an open 2009 port. The crash happens because we don't expect the binary RTCM stream 142.41.245.88:2101 (we are looking for n NTRIP table in that context).

So what we get it this (looks like a RTCM stream - also saw a NETR9 somewhere):

And what we hope for is this:

So the crash is definitely an issue in TMM - but either switching to DirectIP or finding the correct NTRIP source table should also solve this (at least get you working).