Mapping and GIS Solutions Community

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Please help with eCognition issues?

• 1.  Please help with eCognition issues?

Posted 03-30-2020 09:46

I have been working on eCognition to classify aquatic habitat.  I have been working through the process from quite some time now and I am to the point where I manually editing some classifications that were incorrect. Today, suddenly, eCognition stopped displaying samples that were previously selected within eCog and from imported shapefiles. Did I accidentally click on something and if so, how do I get to view the samples I have used to generate the classification? 

• 2.  Re: Please help with eCognition issues?

Posted 03-31-2020 03:43

First of all you should test the "View Samples" button to visualize selected object samples: 

The button is available in the View Setting toolbar (Trimble eCognition Help )

We will relaunch the eCognition Community soon so that you can find help there. In the meantime, you can Submit a request – eCognition - Help Center or contact me directly.

• 3.  Re: Please help with eCognition issues?

Posted 03-31-2020 07:53

Thank you for the response. It may be a good idea to contact you directly. I have clicked the view sample button on and off many times and its not showing me my samples.  The samples are present when I go into the sample editor but they are not being displayed on the image when I turn on "View Samples".