Trimble Connect User Forum

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Tekla Structures Connector will not connect to Trimble Connect

• 1.  Tekla Structures Connector will not connect to Trimble Connect

Posted 08-01-2018 22:21
      |   view attached

Tekla Structures Connector will not connect to Trimble Connect. Do you need a Trimble Connect lisense for Tekla Structures Connector to work? When trying to login to Trimble Connector(In Tekla) with Trimble Identity it says

"An error has occurred while executing the operation. Check your internet connection and try again"

Tekla Structures are logged into Trimble identity and Model Sharing is working.

Using Tekla Structures 2017i, and Service Pack 4.

• 2.  Re: Tekla Structures Connector will not connect to Trimble Connect

Posted 10-08-2018 20:08

Hi Daniel,

Please try the following workaround if you still experiencing the issue.
    1. Open the config file that you can find from the following path using text editor
    Config file - C:\Program Files\Tekla Structures\<version>\nt\bin\applications\Tekla\Model\TrimbleConnector
    2. Replace the following text in this role ...<add key="ServiceUri".... with
    <add key="ServiceUri" value="https://app.connect.trimble.com/tc/api/2.0/" />
    3. Save the config file.
    4. Restart Tekla Structure software.
    5. Login to Trimble Connector using Trimble account.

Thanks,
    Fern

• 3.  Re: Tekla Structures Connector will not connect to Trimble Connect

Posted 10-20-2020 06:48

This worked for me on 2017i SP4

• 4.  Re: Tekla Structures Connector will not connect to Trimble Connect

Posted 01-18-2019 05:45

Fern;

I have the exact issue, and my config file ( TrimbleConnector.exe.config ) already has the line as you listed it.

I have also upgraded to v2017i SP6 and still cannot get it to run correctly.

I am new to Trimble Connect so I may be doing something else wrong in the setup but I don't think so.

What else might it be?

Thanks, Dave

• 5.  Re: Tekla Structures Connector will not connect to Trimble Connect

Posted 01-30-2019 16:24

Hi Dave, This tools has been built by Tekla software team, so you might like to contact Tekla support team or post this question in Tekla discussion forum and member in Tekla community would be able to help further in this request. Thanks