Trimble Connect User Forum

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Create and Share Views

• 1.  Create and Share Views

Posted 11-06-2018 05:24

I can create a view using TCD and share with TCM. This works mostly well, although I have now come across instances where this does not work. I can create the view using TCD but when I try to open the view using a tablet and TCM I see the complete IFC model.

Also, when trying to create the view using the tablet I can do this, but I cannot share this view to the Web and Desktop applications.

Is this a known issue?

Regards

Paul

• 2.  Re: Create and Share Views

Posted 11-06-2018 20:05

Hi Paul,

I checked the Views created by TCD and TCM using sample IFC file and they seems to show up just fine on the latest applications. Does it happen on every model or specific model? and have you got any Type visibility turn on/off or markups added before taken the view? Would you mind submit ticket in to our support channel connect-support@trimble.com if the issue still persists? So that we can help further troubleshooting on this issue. 

The latest version of Trimble Connect Applications;

• TCD version 1.6.0.126
    • TCM version 2.5 for Android

Thanks,

Fern

• 3.  Re: Create and Share Views

Posted 11-07-2018 01:57

Hi Fern,

Yes I am using the latest versions of both TCD and TCM as you have mentioned above.There are no visibility options  selected or markups added that should be affecting these views.

The issue only seems to exist with a particular model. It is a "heavier" using IFC created in ADDA DfMA. 

• 4.  Re: Create and Share Views

Posted 11-08-2018 18:01

Would you mind submit the ticket in to our support channel connect-support@trimble.com ? So that we can gather more information and investigate further on the cause of this issue.

• 5.  Re: Create and Share Views

Posted 11-09-2018 03:02

Hi Fern,

I submitted a ticket as requested on Wednesday 7th November and I believe it is being looked into.@Raghavendra Jayamangal

Regards

Paul

• 6.  Re: Create and Share Views

Posted 11-26-2018 08:31

Hello

Any update on this issue? 

Regards

Paul