Mapping and GIS Solutions Community

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

TerraFlex App Not Syncing Photos or Signatures

• 1.  TerraFlex App Not Syncing Photos or Signatures

Posted 10-21-2019 18:06
      |   view attached

Myself and a customer are having an issue with photos or signature fields in TerraFlex (insphere). We can capture photos in the field but it doesn't seem to be going back up to insphere. Even when trying to export to KML (photos or hyperlinks), it's not working. I have tried both on Android (TDC 600) and my iPhone 8 with latest OS. Is there a delay on photo uploads? I have not seen this before (several years ago). Thanks and please advise. 

• 2.  Re: TerraFlex App Not Syncing Photos or Signatures

Posted 11-13-2019 08:52

Have you heard anything back with this? I also have a customer who has photos that never synced from one day a few weeks ago.

• 3.  Re: TerraFlex App Not Syncing Photos or Signatures

Posted 11-13-2019 09:43

Hi Zak

As we are migrating Insphere users to Connect we want to keep the community for Terraflex on Connect discussions/issues where possible. 

There's an existing Insphere forum but my best advice would be to pass this through your Trimble reseller who can escalate this to Trimble support directly If they are unable to answer this question themselves.

As there's no system wide Issue I can see this being an organisation specific problem that the Trimble support team would probably need to deal with anyway so please escalate this through your normal support channels (Reseller > Trimble)

• 4.  Re: TerraFlex App Not Syncing Photos or Signatures

Posted 11-13-2019 09:56

I've had this same problem before and it isn't fixed for me either.

Cheers,

Christine Iksic

Mapping, GIS Sales & Support

Precision Laser & Instrument Inc.

412-512-5665

cmi@laserinst.com

www.laserinst.com

• 5.  Re: TerraFlex App Not Syncing Photos or Signatures

Posted 11-13-2019 10:08

Please can you submit this to the support team.

We'll need the log files from the device please and the email used to log in along with any other useful information such as error messages to help 

Thanks

• 6.  Re: TerraFlex App Not Syncing Photos or Signatures

Posted 11-13-2019 10:14

That was done two weeks ago and the log files were sent in. It is still an

open case.

Cheers,

Christine Iksic

Mapping, GIS Sales & Support

Precision Laser & Instrument Inc.

412-512-5665

cmi@laserinst.com

www.laserinst.com

• 7.  Re: TerraFlex App Not Syncing Photos or Signatures

Posted 11-13-2019 16:50

Hi Christine,

I have followed up on the escalated support case that I believe this is related to, so I hope to see action on it ASAP. If you have a specific case number, please email me directly so I can be certain we are speaking of the same issue/case.

Best regards

Lane

• 8.  Re: TerraFlex App Not Syncing Photos or Signatures

Posted 11-14-2019 06:36

Thanks Lane it’s the same one I’m certain.

On Wed, Nov 13, 2019 at 6:50 PM lane_carter@trimble.com <trimble@jiveon.com>