Trimble Connect Knowledge Center

Announcements List

• Geosuite Cloud varningssignaler

Hej,

Det pågår underhållning i Geosuite Cloud angående visning och interaktion med undersökningspunkter (GrundvattenrörSonderingarSättningar). Det gäller primärt:

• Undersökningspunkter, SGF-symboler, att visas i detaljerad skala.
    • Funktioner för att Ladda ner alla utredningsdokument och Beställ GeoSuite-format
    • Funktion för att hämta hem mätserier. Användaren fÃ¥r felmeddelande Webbplats kan inte nÃ¥s. 

Ni som vill jobba i Geosuite Cloud, ber vi er att ha lite tÃ¥lamod. Vi är i kontakt med Stockholms stad och Ã¥tgärdar dem ovastÃ¥ende. 

• Trimble Catalyst DA2 GNSS receiver firmware version 1.62

Firmware version 1.62 is now available for users of the Trimble Catalyst DA2 GNSS receiver.  This release includes bug fixes and performance improvements. All users are encouraged to update to the latest firmware version.

The update can be downloaded and installed using the Trimble Mobile Manager app on either Android and iOS.

Receive notifications of future releases by email by Following the Release Notes document below.

Trimble DA2 Firmware Release Notes
    How to Update Firmware on your Trimble DA2 GNSS Receiver

• Trimble Mobile Manager Update

Hi Everyone,

Today we have released version 4.0.3 of TMM. This release addresses an authentication error some users were seeing when editing NTRIP settings. Android is live now and we expect iOS to be live late today.

Also, we have created a 'Trimble Mobile Manager Updates' page to inform users of new releases when they occur. Follow the page to stay informed of TMM updates!

• Design conversion error causing issues in publishing designs to TCC

Dear WorksManager users, 

Users may encounter a design conversion error, causing issues in publishing designs to TCC while publishing from the latest versions of TBC (indicated by a red icon in WorksManager). This issue is due to the incompatibility of TBC versions. To avoid this problem, we recommend users switch to TBC version 5.80 until a fix is identified. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Incident reported: 08 April, 07:30 AM UTC

• Scheduled maintenance - Saturday, 6th April

Dear WorksOS users, 

We have scheduled a maintenance activity on Saturday, 6th April, which will take place between 2 am and 5 am UTC. This activity is part of our efforts to maintain the performance of our systems. Please note that the WorksOS product will not be accessible during this time. 

Please note that there may be some disruptions to the WorksManager product functions during this time. We will update the status here once the maintenance activity is complete.

Latest Discussions List

• Hi Fernando, This seems to work for v5.81. import json from urllib2 import Request , urlopen #python2 .... url = 'https://jsonfeed.org/feed.json' request = Request ( ...

• Hi @Virginia Hutchinson and @Bryce Haire , so far it´s working fine all that I did with urllib, however struggling for older versions such us TBC v5.81 and older. As you mentioned, for v5.90 or 2023, the urllib is placed on: C:\Program ...

• Adinath, Could you please detail this process for me? Glen ------------------------------ Glen Williams ------------------------------

• Hi, so far I see the area and length values got back from function such us: ################################### polyRoom = lRoom.ComputePolySeg() polyRoom.Area( dArea , ptCentroid, sideDirection) dLength = polyRoom.Length() ################################### ...

• Hi @Trimble, could anyone help with this pelase? Thanks. Regards, Fernando ------------------------------ Fernando Calvo calvo@calvo-geospatial.com ------------------------------

Recent Shared Files List