Trimble Mobile Manager 3.0 has today been released for iOS on the Apple App store and for Android on the Google Play store.
Trimble Mobile Manager 3.0 supports the following new products:
- Trimble TDC650 handheld GNSS receiver
- Spectra Geospatial SP30 handheld GNSS receiver
If you have a Trimble Identity and are signed in, you can now manage your account by selecting the Manage Account item from the main menu in Trimble Mobile Manager (iOS only)
For more information, see To manage your account.
Trimble has updated the geodetic library used in the Trimble Mobile Manager software to the latest version, ensuring that customers have the very best positional accuracy available.
For information on new geoids and updated geoids provided in the gedetic library update, refer to this Support Note: Geoids in Trimble Mobile Manager.
The update to the geodetic library includes support for local deformation models to further improve time-based transformations in areas of large tectonic movement within plate boundaries (where such models are available), providing accurate positions no matter where you are collecting data.
As a result of this update, there are some changes in the behavior of Trimble Mobile Manager when:
- Using a Custom local GNSS correction source and the GNSS source reference frame field is set to Auto.
- GNSS output detection mode is set to Auto.
For more information on these changes, refer to this Support Note: Coordinate systems in Trimble Mobile Manager.
Improvements & fixes
- When using RTX, Trimble Mobile Manager now falls back from RTX (Internet) to RTX (Satellite) if the Internet connection is lost.
- The Trimble Mobile Manager app has a new logo.
- Stability and performance improvements.