- Logging enhancements
- General bug fixing and housekeeping
You can download the new version- Sync 2.51 (for windows) by visiting ourapplication store (linked).
- Each log file is capped at a maximum size of 100 MB. In case a day’s logs exceeds this size, a new log file will be added.
- Only the last 60 days log will be maintained on the user machine. This will avoid unnecessary accumulation of storage on user’s machine and free-up some disk space.
- Users can now go to their preferences and customize the level of logging done by the tool. There are 3 levels of logging:
- Debug: this is the highest level of logging - helps the technical team to easily figure out the root cause of an issue, if you are reporting one.
- Info: this is an intermediate logging level - logs the information of events happening in the tool.
- Error: this logs minimum details to understand the error cases encountered by the user
In case you have any queries, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trimble Connect team.