What do both the West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection and the Koochiching County Office of Land & Forestry in Minnesota have in common? Both have successfully introduced high accuracy Trimble GNSS receivers to their everyday field workflows on Avenza Maps Pro.
In this webinar we hear directly from each group on how the Trimble and Avenza Maps technology solution has improved daily operations, reduced time in the field, and mitigated errors.
- Learn about the combined Avenza Maps Pro and Trimble solution workflows
- Gain more insight into business improvements in the forestry, land management, and environmental industries through real customer examples
- Hear directly from a GIS team lead and assistant land commissioner on why Trimble and Avenza Maps have the best solution for their needs
Watch the on-demand recording here.
- Danae Schafer, Assistant Land Commissioner, Koochiching County Office of Land & Forestry Minnesota
- Nick Schaer, senior mining geologist, senior Karst geologist and mobile GIS team lead, West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection (WVDEP)
- Tristan Lyttle, Product Operations Lead, Avenza Maps
- Stephanie Michaud P.Eng, Strategic Marketing Manager, Geospatial Field Solutions, Trimble Inc