Creating a new project from an existing project
An admin user of the project can create a new project from an existing one in the same region as a project template for quick project setup.
2. To copy and derive the selected project, select at least on of the following project configurations on the pop-up window;
1. Project settings - To maintain most project settings of the selected project.
2. Project members - To maintain the selected project's team user and administrator roles
3. Groups - To populate with project members if the Project members is selected
4. Folder structures - To maintain project folder permissions for the copied users and/or groups.
3. Once the preferred configurations have been selected, click Next
4. Enter the new project name. The project server location is deactivate and a new project will be created in the same server location based on the selected project.
5. Click "More options" link to add description, project start date and project end date if required.
6. Click "Submit" button to finish creating a new project.
7. Trimble Connect will send email notification once a new project has been created and ready in Trimble Connect.
8. Click "OK" to close the pop-up window.