Trimble Connect for HoloLens can be downloaded from the Windows App Store on your HoloLens. Learn more about Trimble Mixed Reality here.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plane-based alignment now supports three planes
- Users can now perform plane-based and pivot-based alignment at any scale
- Users now have the option to Undo or Cancel selections inside plane-based alignment tool
- World anchor support for increased model placement stability and persistence
- Measurement tool allows users to 'Clear All'
- Support for Windows 10 April 2018 Update (HoloLens OS RS4)
- Improved memory management increasing model performance
- The application will now cancel loading models when available system memory is insufficient, rather than crashing the app
- Updated UI/UX for the pivot-alignment, plane-alignment, and measurement tools for improved ease-of-use
- General bug fixes and housekeeping
- Aligning a model to the real world using 3 planes sometimes causes the model to float a few inches above the actual floor, depending on the environment and mesh quality. If this occurs, use the pivot-based alignment tool to obtain a more precise alignment
This document was generated from the following discussion: The specified item was not found.