We have released a new Penmap for Android version today.
The version 10.8.7.1147 includes the following enhancements:
- Antenna height change during the video screen is showing TDC150 handheld/SP20 handheld. The new height value is now set in the video component.
Fixed, that the calculation in chain and offset is not running
- Fixed, that "Download templates" shows up "user coordinate system download failed" to often
- Improved the way that close points are selected.
- Improvements made to the WMS handling when there is a low internet connection.
- Not viewing a file through USB MTP is a known and registered bug in the Android database. See https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/37071807. Enhanced synchronization via USB. PDT files are now directly visible in Microsoft Windows.
- Update language support for Chinese (simplified), Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, Greek, Italian, Polish, Spanish, and Turkish.
- The QZSS satellite system is now supported, (e.g., in the Skyplot screen).