We have released a new Penmap for Android version today.
The version 10.8.8.1336 includes the following enhancements:
- Display / Show nodes is now more intuitive. You can disable/enable the node visibility for all zoom steps.
- After closing a project, a message Connection to GNSS failed/lost, Instrument service is not installed (-1) appeared. Penmap now reconnects to Trimble Catalyst after a project is closed.
- Uploading data to Trimble Connect will create a Trimble Connect project if there is none.
- Improvements to the Trimble Connect synchronization process.
- Enhanced Trimble Connect handling: If a Connect project is not readable, it is ignored.
- Enhancement to WMS services. The coordinate system for a WMS service is shown, for example, for http://geoportal.cuzk.cz/WMS_ORTOFOTO_PUB/WMService.aspx.
- Improvements of CRS selection for user-defined coordinate systems