We have released a new Penmap for Windows version today.
The version 220.127.116.1154 includes the following enhancements:
- Penmap for Windows now supports the Trimble R12 GNSS receiver.
- In a new project, which is using the "Blank Template" a shape import will create an iFeature system:
- The name of the iFeature is the table name (name of the shapefile).
- The feature type/GIS is automatically set.
- The layer for the new iFeature matches to the table name.
- The page for the new features is called "Generic".
- Changed the Flemish RTK network FLEPOS caster address to http://flepos.vlaanderen.be.
- The Database Editor automatically saves the file after the messages appear: "You have not saved your changes: Save now" "Yes".
- Enhancement to the Tap & Hold functionality for the TSC7 controller.
- Fixed an error so that the blank template, which should be empty, no longer stores the last used GIS definitions,
- Improvements to the way Penmap for Windows connects to the TSC7 radio.
- Improvements to WMS handling (e.g. for https://www.ogc.vd.ch/public/services/OGC/wmsVD/Mapserver/WMSServer).
- Improvements to instrument selections for the Trimble C5/C3/M3 total stations.
- The Skyplot now shows NMEA data for Galileo, Beidou, and QZSS satellites.
- UI improvements for tablet PCs, such as the T7 tablet/TSC7 controller; dialogs were not correctly shown.
- Minor bug fixes.